“Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web.
Design – combining old fashioned romance and modern day functionality, this leather tote bag is versatile and multifunctional. Charlotte’s web is a tote, it’s a backpack and, who knows, it might even turn into a prince if you care for it enough? Pair with a creative attitude towards the mundane.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine top grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior fully lined with cotton and easy to clean
· We make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
· Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· Fits a laptop up to 13” (e.g. MacBook Pro 13” or MacBook Air 13”) if you carry it as a backpack
· Laptop up to 15” (e.g. MacBook 15”) if you carry it as a tote
· Two pockets for smartphones
· Inside pocket to keep your tablet separate from everything else (especially the stuff that scratches)