On the Road
“The best teacher is experience and not through someone’s distorted point of view” – Jack Kerouac, On the Road.
Design – a small leather messenger bag with a carefree attitude. Classic, light and unassuming, ideally suited to a free spirit with a sense of adventure and eagerness to explore; someone who starts every day with eyes full of wonder, expecting the unexpected around every corner.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior lined with leather
· We are well aware that men don’t look forward to getting accustomed to a new bag. Therefore, we make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
· Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell