The Master and Margarita
“The most amazing combinations can result if you shuffle the pack enough” ― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita.
Design – originally dating back to the 19th century, the brown leather doctor’s bag is an ageless classic and a statement piece at the same time. A thoughtful gift for a doctor or medical student, but also a super stylish accessory for a man who wants a distinctive look without investing too much time and effort. You don’t have to own a stethoscope to carry it: make it your everyday bag to the office, take it on a trip, show off your personality a little. Complemented by charisma.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique — the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior fully lined with cotton and easy to clean
· We are well aware that men don’t look forward to getting accustomed to a new bag. Therefore, we make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
· Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· Room for laptop up to 13” (e.g. MacBook Pro 13” or MacBook Air 13”)
· Pocket to keep your tablet at convenient reach
· Organizer panel for cards and pens.
· Meets cabin size requirements with room to spare